Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Madness

May has been a hopping month! The schedule is full, full, full. We started off by celebrating our 15th anniversary on the 4th.
 
Megan was rewarded for being a top fund raiser. She received a ride in the Chicken Limo to have lunch at Chick-Fil-A.
Some of her best friends went with her which made it even more fun!
Spring concert. 
The fourth, fifth and sixth graders went on a field trip to the Indiana State Capital. 

A few days were spent at camp. The highlight of the trip for Megan was catching her first fish!!
I got to see my boys! (the ones I watched for years) Eli had his pre-K graduation. Hard to believe he will be in kindergarten!
Megan took first place in the science fair. She received 100% from both judges.
The last day of school was celebrated with awards and then the annual balloon launch.

Spring has been crazy. It has been cooler then normal and we have had an abundance of rain. Finally it warmed and dried up so we have been squeezing home things between the busy. The garden was planted this week. 
All of the garage things we were storing on the back porch were put away and things were removed so it could be cleaned and arranged for summer.
Chuck also celebrated his 45th birthday on Monday. This week alone we have something on the schedule for each evening. Throw in a curve ball of my uncle passing away that added an even later Wednesday evening out as Chuck helped my dad pick up something from my uncles home. 

Chuck asked for one thing for his birthday... a weekend at home. I made this coupon for him.
He plans to redeem it this long holiday weekend. I do believe it will be a gift to the whole family!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your schedule in May has my head spinning!

    Missed your posts, and thought the worst, so I am glad you are back, and starting the summer off with a nice weekend at HOME!

    Have a great day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you. I would also love an entire weekend or any stretch of days at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your post! Glad all is hopping and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!! Ours is tomorrow :-) Congratulations to Megan and that chicken limo looks like a lot of fun!!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you back on the blog! Your May has been much like mine---busy, busy, busy!! By the way, I love your big back porch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences and my congratulations. It looks like your life is full and wonderful. Enjoy it dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you while you where gone. Your life is a good kind of busy ~ Happy summer days to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!