Thursday, April 07, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

I love spring for so many reasons. Everything is fresh, green and new. Now if it would only warm up a little bit so I could get out and enjoy it!
Mom gave us several containers of leftovers. Enough variety that I didn't have to cook one evening. Free and easy... I like it!
 
 What is a girl to do when she doesn't have a little house to play with? Well, create your own with popsicle sticks!
 Spending the morning doing dinner prep makes dinner time run smooth.
 We made a bunch of cookies. A double batch actually.
 Some to eat, plenty to share and some to put into the freezer for another time.
 Science fair experiment in progress.
 A selfie I found from my silly girl!

 May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

  1. I love Spring too! Its been warm here, it almost feels like summer!
    Anytime I get a meal or leftovers from my mil, is a nice treat for me! No cooking...oh ya! :)
    Cookies and being Silly are a must in my book!
    Enjoy your weekend, Wendi!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all ~ Megan is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! Love that selfie at the end! Lily does stuff like that all the time. I'm always finding surprises on my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!