Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring has Sprung!

At least it is trying to!

 There have been some super days temperature wise. We are now back to normal. When I woke up this morning it was in the 30's, but will be climbing to the high 50's by this afternoon. Typical spring!
 Things are greening up, blooming, and the birds are singing. Oh, how my heart rejoices!

I am busy sprucing up the place. A huge load of stuff was taken out of here this weekend. It was taken to my parents attic. The plan is to have a huge yard sale the end of May/first of June. After my kitchen project a few areas have been neglected so I am catching up on some things.

Megan is on spring break for the next two weeks. We have nothing planned. There will be plenty of slow time at home. Yes! Chuck is also off today and tomorrow. He is hopeful to get a project to the point of painting. I am looking forward to sleeping in, spending time with my two favorite people and puttering around my home.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting... it is so wonderful to have nothing planned for spring break and just fill your days with enjoyment at being home! I love your vase with your lovely flowers in it, so beautiful! And it is always so exciting to see the green grass growing! Have a wonderful day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring! All the new growth as the world comes alive once more. :) I hope you have a wonderful Spring break and take lots of time to just enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all have a nice spring break. I like your 2 week break, ours was just 1 week and too short in my opinion.
    I didn't comment on your kitchen makeover but I think it's beautiful, the bead board on the cabinets looks so custom, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May warm sunny days comes your way....have a wonderful spring break.
    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about other areas getting neglected when you are focusing on a certain area. Have a super great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about Spring. I have all kinds of trees blooming in my yard. I love your new kitchen make over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel about Spring. I have all kinds of trees blooming in my yard. I love your new kitchen make over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!