Thursday, March 03, 2016

Sometimes This is All You Need

Let's hop in the car and travel the road less traveled.
I love little country churches! It makes me think of simpler times, tight knit community and friendships that stand the test of time. 
The further we get from the suburbs the larger the fields become. I can feel the stress of every day living melt away as the landscape expands. 
This is a beautiful site to me. 
Isn't this home beautiful. I long to live in the middle of nowhere in an old farm house. Of course large porches would be a must!
Look at the windmill! I adore them.  
It is nice to dream a little. Soon it is time to head back to reality. Although I enjoy the change of scenery it is always nice to return home. No matter what there is no place like home!
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, that farmhouse is quite charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun drive! I also would love to live in the middle of no where. But the rest of my family is too social for that so I just dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in a rural area...but it is growing. In my heart it is time to move out farther in the country...I love living in the country, where life is so simple,and a very slow pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lived in multiple different places in my life. Small towns, in the middle of nowhere towns, larger towns, and metro areas, and big cities. I prefer on the outskirts (suburbs) of a metro area. I like to make it cozy, and comfortable for us. I lived in a very small rural town in Illinois. Surrounded by corn fields. I will say I think the rural towns have some of the most nostalgic photos to take and I love visiting them. That house is lovely. Now....if I could live in the mountains....one place I have not lived...I may love that the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!