Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

 Mother Nature is in between two seasons around here. We had a little snow and then sunny and almost 70*. Tomorrow night there might be a little some more snow and then next week up to 70* again. It gives me hope that spring is coming!

 There were some fierce winds on Sunday. We had a large limb come down.
 Chuck and his trusty sidekick were out working on clean up the next day.


May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Thankfully it didn't take your fence down and no one was hurt :-) Love that she helps her daddy too, it teaches them such great life skills. Our weather is crazy here too, I'm ready for Spring!! Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your rainy day my friend, love the photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is crazy for sure. I am embracing these little pockets of sunshine when they come. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!