Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter

What a wonderful Easter we had! I prepared my food the day before. Green beans with potatoes, deviled eggs and these peep-cakes. All I had to do Sunday morning was put the green beans into the crockpot to heat. 
Sunday morning we woke up to beautiful blue skies and sunshine. 
Can you beleive how tall Megan is? It won't be long before she outgrows me!
After church we hurried home to change and grab a few things before we headed over to my mother-in-law's. 
The older cousins hid the eggs and they made the younger ones really hunt for them!
We enjoyed the company of extended family along with two families from our church. There was great food, wonderful fellowship and lots of laughter. A wonderful day to celebrate our risen King!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!


7 comments:

  1. Yes, Megan looks tall and so pretty. I have a tall daughter too :)
    I like your pretty aqua top and polka dot skirt.
    We had cold rain and a muddy yard so eggs were hid in the house and the grands still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had beautiful weather too! And, yes, Megan is getting so tall! My kids are too. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful young lady she is becoming. Our oldest from China will be 13 next month. Hard for us to believe. What a lovely day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks as though you had a fun filled day. Its so nice when you can prep dinner ahead of time. My mom in law did that too and we enjoyed a wonderful meal yesterday with friends. We all were blessed and enjoyed all of Gods glory, for He is Risen! :)

    Enjoy your week Wendi!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful day, and lovely pictures too! Indeed I can see how fast Megan is growing, amazing isn't it, how the time flies by! So glad that you had a lovely beautiful Easter celebration with your family to enjoy, they are the best aren't they! Have a blessed week dear Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Easter celebrations! Truly loved all these photos. I am going to host an Easter themed birthday party for my son at an outdoor venue NYC. Have been gathering DIY Easter themed décor ideas to make the party amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!