Wednesday, March 09, 2016

A Life of Its Own

I am still knee deep in cleaning, purging, refreshing and fluffing my kitchen. Here is a sneak peek of one area that is complete.
It seems that one project leads to another and another. You know how it can go. Right? I have now moved to my kitchen cabinets.  Can you tell what has been added? There is some caulking to do and then they will be ready for a fresh coat of paint. 

A friend sent me a text the other day asking if I was done painting. I replied no that I was moving on to the cabinets if it didn't kill me. Her response was hard work never killed anyone. True, but it sure does make a girl sleep well at night!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right about one thing leading to another. I had a long list of chores all around the house to do today. But once I started just to declutter and wipe down th kitchen, I ended up spending 2 hours cleaning out/organizing both pantries. They needed it and I still finished everything but 2 tasks.
    Still, it feels great to get things done, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you came up with...in the kitchen. Happy Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jars! It's all looking really nice. I deep cleaned my kitchen the other day and I even splurged on new kitchen curtains. Its so bright in my kitchen now! Once we quit burning in the wood stove, I'll be deep cleaning my dining room. One room at a time...
    Enjoy your weekend, Wendi!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!