Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Working Wednesday: Feeling Crafty

It has been a while since I crafted. I will be hosting a bridal shower in April for my niece, Alison. I have spent the last few months gathering ideas. 
Saturday I decided that I had better get moving if I was going to make things for the shower. I gathered coupons and off to the craft store I went. 
It feels good to be creating again. I sometimes feel guilty when I craft. Feeling like I need to be doing something more productive for my family. I really need to make time to do these things as it brings me joy and a sense of satisfaction. It should be about balance which tends to be hard for me as an all or nothing girl. :) I am going to find a way to make some time to more of the things I love. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Its hard to find balance. Seems like if I spend any time on crafts or a project. I realize that my home falls apart or I have not gave my all the family. Does one every learn to balance it all. I guess we will figure it out one day. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get a fresh joy when I craft. It is hard at times to find that time but I think if I we find simple snippets of time to work on things it is doable. I was watching an old movie about how a lady stitched this beautiful art piece. She used her small pockets of times when her duties where done. Granted this was done in the 1800's and I am sure she had a load of duties but she found time to work on this piece nightly. A little here and a little there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crafting too and never seems to be enough hours in the day.Great way to relax, enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!