Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

A touch of Spring gifted to me.

One morning the temps were in the 40's and the sun was shinning so bright. I decided to venture out to enjoy my taste of sunshine in the morning sunlight.
Daddy helping with evening homework. 
I won a book and received a nice package. It is always fun when the mailman brings something besides bills and junk!
Saturday I deep cleaned the refrigerator. Chores are always more fun when all of the family is home. 
A typical evening in our living room.
After enjoying some spring like weather we are back to winter. It started today and it looks like we should have snow showers off and on through next week. 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

5 comments:

  1. Awe. I love that photo of you and Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful week...love the sweet photo of you and Megan. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week to me! It's always fun to clean with the whole family. I love to assign each of my boys to a chore and then we complete the day with cleaning up the den and dining room. That picture of you and Megan is wonderful!

    I hope you enjoy your week! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post. I smiled the whole time reading!!!! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! I totally agree with you working together is so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!