Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Working Wednesday

When you wake up in the morning to a neat and tidy kitchen and then see your living room looking like this. Sigh. 
Then you know what must be done. I grabbed the cleaning supplies, turned on last weeks sermon that we missed and got busy!
I picked up, dusted, fluffed and vacuumed. My carpet needs a good clean so I dug this out. 
Unfortunately I could not get it to work. It was not releasing any of the cleaning solution. Ugh! I will ask Chuck to take a look at it and get back to it another day.  Oh well, at least I tried. 
So much bettter!
I even made a list of some things that I need/want to do in this room. 
Now that I have finished this I will move on to finishing some laundry and tidy the rest of my home. That is what I am working on today. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Good job. I am not much of a church goer anymore. Not sure if I even believe in God anymore. Yet, A few years ago. I remember you were in transition with finding a church. I am glad you found a place to worship even if it is a recorded sermon at home. With your heart issue, this popped in my head... "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10)Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    You kitchen looks so nice and cozy. I love it. Your living room honestly wasn't bad but it looks so fresh and cozy after your blessed it.

    I like to make lists like this. It helps me work on things on Project days. I had that same cleaner and it gave up the ghost. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to take care of her homes... but it's that lived in look that reminds us it's filled with life and love :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cozy home....Love your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice when things are tidy, isn't it?

    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!