Friday, January 01, 2016

It's A New Year!

Happy 2016! I can't tell you how happy I am to leave 2015 and start fresh. As many of you know the end of 2015 was hard. Besides my health issue something happened that left me feeling hurt, unappreciated and quite frankly a little mad. That chapter has closed and it is time to move forward. I am working on forgiving and letting it go.
Although some of the hard things will carry over to this year I am looking to move forward. I have been thinking about what I want for this year and I know that what I want and what I need is to thrive. I feel like most of last year I have been surviving and really that is no way to live. This is the year to thrive and not just survive!

Change has already stated to take place and there are still more to come. Financial changes, lifestyle changes, health changes and spritual changes. Both Chuck and I are ready for some positive changes.

Here's to a great 2016!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi, it's nice to se a post from you.
    Life is just hard and messy sometimes and I'm sorry for what you've had to go through.
    I'm optimistic 2016 is going to be a great year for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In many ways, even though there were many good things, I feel like 2015 kicked my butt! It was just a more difficult year! Praying for you, my friend, and hoping this year is not quite so taxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendi! Happy New Year to you! Praying you are feeling better. I am making quite a lot of changes for 2016 also, similar to yours : ) Have a blessed evening!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is always good! Sending wonderful wishes and positive energy! P.S. I think you would be great at Homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!