Saturday, November 07, 2015

Season of Quiet

I haven't been to my little home on the web in a little while. Not that I don't have plenty to post about, but I just feel the need to be quiet. Sometimes life can get out of control, especially during the season we are entering.

No need to worry that things are out of control around here. Anything but that. We are working to wrap up our garage project. Putting the flower beds and such in order for the winter. Writing list for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Planning a big shopping trip next Friday to purchase Christmas gifts. Cleaning my home from top to bottom. Keeping up with school activities.

Oh yeah, and a little heart surgery is planned for me on December 4th. ;) Lord willing my issue with the random, crazy heart beat will be fixed. If you think about it I could use some prayers for a problem free procedure, quick recovery and also that I will not be overly anxious.

So for now I am going to do the things I love most... take care of my family and home, enjoy life to the fullest and relish this season of quiet.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I will definitely be praying for you Wendi!
    Quiet time is a must!
    Enjoy your busy season ahead and remember to take some time to rest!!
    Hugs & Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will definitely be praying for you Wendi!
    Quiet time is a must!
    Enjoy your busy season ahead and remember to take some time to rest!!
    Hugs & Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the love of God and the peace that passes all understanding envelope you, Wendi.

    "Father God, I pray that you will completely heal Wendi from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. I pray the blood of Jesus over her. I speak life health and healing to her heart. Father, you are her pacemaker. Please cause this operation to go perfectly without any troubles and healing to be beyond expected. Thank you Jesus it's in your name, Amen!"

    Hugs to you sweet lady!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, of course I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Wendi, I will be praying for you. A 10 year old girl in our church was prayed for last Sunday Night she had a hole in her heart about an 1/2 inch big. She went to the doctor this past Tuesday, after running test and scans. The hole was gone. She was completely heal. The Doctor told her mom all I can say it was a miracle. AMEN! My nephew who is 15 had a rare blood disease if injured he would bleed to death. His blood was lacking a protein. Many prayers are going up for him. Today The doctor took blood to check it. He walked in and said I don't know exactly what has happen. But Your blood count is normal. You don't have this rare blood disorder any more. God healed him. PTL!! I am believing healing for you dear friend. Enjoy this season your in. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of warmth and care to you. Quiet is good and take care of yourself. You have a beautiful family who supports you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying all goes well. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying all goes well! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you today, how have you been? Take care dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers for a successful surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are in my prayers today....12/4....praying for a quick recovery and a time to enjoy this wonderful time of the year..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!