Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Working Wednesday #2

Giving the front door a fresh coat of paint finally made it to the top of the list. The color is just a little different. A little more burgundy then the previous color.

 I had asked for a vinyl decal for Christmas with the idea to use it on the front door.  
 I love what it adds to the door.
I am feeling the push to get some projects completed as fall is coming on strong. What about you, do you have your summer projects completed?

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!




6 comments:

  1. My front door needs a coat of paint too!
    I like your Welcome vinyl very much.
    Yes, I am wanting to get some things done but I don't seem to have enough time and enough energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door looks lovely, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the door and the vinyl! May have to steal that idea. I have so many projects, I don't know what to do first. Seems as though there is never enough time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the front door color...Beautiful so welcoming. You inspire me to get some painting done outdoors before winter. Its on my list for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your door! Hopefully here soon we can get our doors painted red. We have the paint, now we just need the time! I love the idea of using the decal on the door...I may have to do that once ours are painted!! You have some great ideas!
    Thanks Wendi!
    Have a delightful week!
    Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your door! Hopefully here soon we can get our doors painted red. We have the paint, now we just need the time! I love the idea of using the decal on the door...I may have to do that once ours are painted!! You have some great ideas!
    Thanks Wendi!
    Have a delightful week!
    Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!