Monday, October 12, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.


Pure joy as they rode double down the slight hill in the backyard.
My mother-in-law went to a new thrift store and found dresses and skirts for $0.99 each!
A little fun before we called it a night. 
Our neighbors cut down a huge tree. His profession is cutting trees and even he said this one was picture worthy. 
Sunday sunrise.
A day spent at a nature park with friends.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like pure Joy! I love it! What a great find on all those clothes! That sunset is beautiful and that tree stump...that is crazy big! I'm glad you had a good weekend!
    Take care, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like pure Joy! I love it! What a great find on all those clothes! That sunset is beautiful and that tree stump...that is crazy big! I'm glad you had a good weekend!
    Take care, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!