Monday, October 05, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.


Eli celebrated his 5th birthday! He is such a loving little guy with a wonderful sense of humor.
We have examined more things then I can count in the last week. 
My parents went away for the weekend and brought this pumpkin back for Megan. She has named it Bob!
Everywhere you look there are signs of fall.
We are in the process of finishing the drywall in the garage! I can't tell you how happy I am about this. Chuck hates to mud and I know he will super happy when it is done. We are working against a deadline to have it completed before snow flies.  

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your joy in the ordinary posts.
    Bob is giant! What a neat souvenir.
    Hope you have a really good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eli! What a cutie! Bob is huge! I hope Megan enjoys him this season. I just love your simple joys too!
    Fall is moving in...you can feel it in the air!
    Have a delightful week!
    Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Eli! What a cutie! Bob is huge! I hope Megan enjoys him this season. I just love your simple joys too!
    Fall is moving in...you can feel it in the air!
    Have a delightful week!
    Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We name pumpkins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Late Birthday Eli! Happy Fall enjoy it all!
    Bob is a great name for the pumpkin ~ Megan will have
    to make a pie with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!