Monday, September 14, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
The sight of stuff in the frig makes me happy, happy! Sunday morning we woke up to a non working frig. Thankfully the repair man could come out this morning and we are back in business. It wasn't a cheap fix, but certainly less then a new refrigerator. 
Saturday Chuck announced he and Megan were going to do something to make me happy. Oh yes, a clean van makes me happy!


May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing! That cake looked really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean van is awesome. We still have sand in ours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!