Thursday, September 10, 2015

Apple Orchard

Saturday morning started out slightly cool so we headed to the orchard before the heat set in.
It is a beautiful place. On a country road nestled between a corn field and soybean field. 
It has a cute red barn that has a little store and a concession stand.
How cute is this sign that you see as you drive out!?
I don't need to make applesauce this year so we only picked a small bag for snacking. More then anything this was a memory making trip!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun filled day and those apples look delicious! :-) Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find some orchards around here, would love to pick some apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the hunt for the perfect apple! I am enjoying this season of eating my way through Indiana orchards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!