Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lasagna

One of the many things I miss when Megan goes to school is time to do things. I mean things other then homework and necessary things. One of the things I took time to teach Megan this summer was to put together a lasagna.
She did a wonderful job and once I showed her how to gently spread out the sauce she needed little direction. She was proud of her creation and couldn't wait for Daddy to come home and have a taste. 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

7 comments:

  1. What a memory you've made, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lasagna looks delicious and Megan is pretty as can be in the cute apron and big smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these moments the absolute best?! :-) Have a wonderful night!

    Blessings,
    JIll

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure! And the memories you are creating is just priceless. She's a doll!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treasure! And the memories you are creating is just priceless. She's a doll!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treasure! And the memories you are creating is just priceless. She's a doll!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!