Monday, August 24, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
 Baking blueberry muffins for Megans' class.
 Harvesting grapes.
 Megan is braver then I am and holds the football while the boys kick it. Not me as you are one slip away from a kick in the face. ;)
 Wearing my "armor of God" during Sunday School.
 A new fascination is paper airplanes.
 A project that, oh my goodness, has been a pain! More on that once it is complete.
 Lunch company meant a rare treat for us. BLT... yum!
 Moved this wreath for the above mentioned project. It made me smile every time I saw it hanging from the closet door.
I have time to read every afternoon while waiting in car line. Which results is more trips to the library. :)
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

1 comment:

  1. Love your costume! Thank you for an early morning smile! Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!