Monday, August 03, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Since school started last Thursday it feels like we sort of wrapped summer up. Yes, I know there is plenty left, but for us we now have more of a routine and have to make sure we get to bed on time.
We packed as many fun things as we could into the last week of summer vacation.

Including going out for a big family dinner. My second oldest niece turned twenty!
Megan said, "Does this make me look smart?" Silly girl!
The neighbor girl was down and they played here all afternoon.
She tied this sleeping bag around her waist so she could have her bunny with her while she unloaded the dishwasher. Little Mama in training!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!