Thursday, August 06, 2015

Ice Cream Social

One evening after dinner Chuck and I went out to cut grass. Megan was left inside with the task of sweeping the kitchen floor. Once she was finished she came out onto the back porch to play and I could tell by her expression that she was up to something.
Once we came inside this was waiting for us!
Megan had planned an ice cream social for us all. :)






Be still my heart! I love her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. 
Thank you, Megan, for a fun evening treat!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! She has been watching.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet girl, and so mature. You are doing something---make that a lot of things--right! Be proud! (and thankful)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and thoughtful girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!