Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Birdseye View

Since I have a couple of bird feeders and a bird bath in the backyard we are able to watch the birds from the comfort of our back porch. My favorite birds to watch are Cardinals. We had no idea that Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal had made our yard their permanent residence.
Not until Chuck noticed a nest of babies right outside of our front door. Squeal!
We enjoyed peeking out at them.
Daddy bird was not happy about it. He would swoop in on us as we peeked in the nest.
Mama bird was always around also. She didn't fly at us but as I watered my flowers she certainly voiced her dislike. 
It was a sad day for us when we saw the empty nest.
I am happy that we had the pleasure of a birdseye view to this little family.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the bird photo's. I love feeding the birds year round. My family seems to enjoy them in the winter more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!