Thursday, July 23, 2015

Around My Yard

After what seemed like never ending rain it has finally cleared up. I grabbed the camera while I took a walk around to see how things weathered the storm.
The mums around the mailbox are my big surprise this year. I bought a few cheap pots last fall expecting them to just last the season. I was shocked when I saw them starting to green up in the spring. I thought I would see what they would do and boy am I glad I let them go!

 My garden aka the weed patch. :) 
I feels good to have sunshine and dry skys. I am happy to be out and about in the yard again. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi, your yard and flowers are beautiful! Please, please, please sent me any unwanted rain. We have had a hot dry summer. No rain since very early spring.
    I'm having a Give-A-Away, please come over and add your name to the hat.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful and was that grapes growing in the one picture? That is awesome! Mums are quite hardy, they can take a beating and keep coming back :-) Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of all of your flowers and garden goodies! No matter what I do, I can't get anything to grow here. Spring and summer flowers make me miss Georgia so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!