Monday, June 29, 2015

4th of July Shirts

We have had so much rain that it hasn't been easy for us to get outside. The boys I watch are rough little guys and they are always sliding and tumbling in the yard. It is not easy to keep them clean on a good day. With all the moisture in the ground it is nearly impossible. That means that I have needed to find some things to do inside. 
We made these shirts last week just in time for the 4th. It was inspired by a pin on Pinterest. I love how they turned out!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these shirts! What a cute idea!! Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi Very cute shirts...We are having a lot of rain also. Happy fourth~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!