Saturday, May 16, 2015

Occupied

All of my "spare" time the last week has been devoted to painting the back porch. I spent the first few days of last week scraping off the old, loose paint.
It is a huge project, but oh so necessary. We are getting a new roof due to hail damage. The crew came and removed the old roof and realized that they had the wrong material. The correct roofing should be in this week so this is a rush project. 
The first coat was finished Thurday evening. Just in time as it rained Friday and there are showers in the forecast through Monday. Oh how I wish we could paint this weekend, but it is what it is. Come Tuesday my time will once again be devoted to this project. I am looking forward to getting this done as my flower beds are calling my name!
  

3 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see the new porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been putting off painting my front porch and back deck.Thankfully,my (wrist) tendonitis has been brutal lately so I have an excuse (though I somehow manage to type comments) :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to look great. That is a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!