Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
I can think of a better place to read a book.
Swings on tree branches are the best!
While making dinner I opened the dishwasher to load in some dirty dishes and realized I hadn't emptied it. Megan jumped in and took care the task. She said she likes to be my helper. :)
Delivering dinner to the family of our new pastor. 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 
 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful "ordinary".
    Hope your late spring is wonderful. Summer will be here before we know it.
    It's raining buckets here in Southwest Missouri.
    Enjoy today!

    Please drop by and say hello!

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!