Monday, May 25, 2015

A Little Craft Time

I had the urge to do some crafting. I didn't want to make a trip to the craft store so I started brainstorming. I remembered something that I had seen on Pinterest and thought I could make it happen. (I thought I had pinned it, but I didn't. I tried to find the original, but you know sometimes looking for something on Pinterest is like going down a rabbit hole.)
Since it feels like we live at the home improvent store I was able to pick up paint sticks without making an extra trip out, 
Chuck cut them for me and then I sprayed them with white paint.
I hot glued them together and then created a banner. The letters are stickers that I picked up on clearance for a dollar. 
I lined the tray on my stove with scarpbook papers and used an old milk bottle with button flowers to complete it. I am feeling the need for simple at the moment and this fits that need perfectly. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Wendi! It always feels good to use what you already have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so crafty! You always make the cutest stuff. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--way to use simple supplies to create something fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!