Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Mother bird was insistant that her babies would reside in the playhouse. Chuck kicked her out a couple of times before there were eggs. I guess we are meant to see these little birdies up close. :)
 We had a new roof installed and the material was loaded onto the roof by a crane. A little boys dream!

 Here is view of what our Sunday morning looked like. Megan drew this picture while I was making dinner Sunday evening. Her attention to detail amazed me.
 
 
 
 The beginning of a birdhouse.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

3 comments:

  1. I love this. It is so true. Ann Voskamp really taught me to stop and enjoy the moment and count hidden small blessings. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eggs! I may not can garden like I want here, but feeding birds is something that I do enjoy. I saw my first finch of the year just this morning out at the feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're living the dream girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!