Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Outside My Door

The day started out with dense fog. By the afternoon the sun was shining and the day was warming up.
Other then a few patches of snow the feeling of Spring is in the air.
It has been such a nice day that everyone wants to be out enjoying it. 
I know that Spring takes it sweet time coming to life around here. I am thankful for this beautiful day!

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:34

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

  

6 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for our beautiful day also. Our day started out just like yours. By 2:30 the sun was out. The clouds left. It warmed up to 65 degrees. I washed down the front porch. We enjoyed sitting on the swing
    in the warm sun. Love the photo of the kids riding the bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very warm spring day here yesterday also. I've been wearing short sleeves most of the week!

    Love the picture of the children riding their bikes--a simple joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things have been feeling like spring around here too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes Spring does seem to take awhile to settle in doesn't it? All of our snow and mud has finally dried up and now they are calling for rain. So much to do, but on dreary days like today, it seems a bit hard to get outside. So, I'm blogging instead. :)

    I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...the days of spring! Love your photo capture of the water drops on the clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Wendi ... yes, I do think that spring is just around the corner. Although here in our part of Kansas we have had a mild winter, but I am always ready for springtime. Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!