Tuesday, February 03, 2015

A Little Organizing

I have lost a little steam with my projects as I am battling bronchitis. I am still working just a little slower. This week I finished painting the inside of another cabinet. Since everything was out it was time to do some organizing. I finally got all of my spices in their new containers. 
Oh! What a difference these make! 
Things were literally falling off of this shelf. (Sorry I forgot the before picture.) I didn't get rid of anything and am amazed at the amount of space in there. I keep going back to take a peek! :)
Putting all of the pudding and gelatin in a container made a huge difference. Before they were all stacked and I can't tell you how many times they were knocked over. 
The top shelf stayed the same. The jars were wiped down and filled up. 
I am delighted with how this turned out. It just might be my one of my favorite organizing projects!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

8 comments:

  1. We must've been on the same wave length!
    I cleaned, sorted, and purged my pantry yesterday! I was only going to do two shelves.....well, you know how that goes. I too, kept going back and seeing how nice it looked.
    I like how your put your jello in the jar....I might just have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Hope you start feeling much better soon! Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I find that spaces that hide behind closed doors are the worst to keep organized. It's so easy to just throw things in there and say, I'll get to it later. I am trying hard to break myself of that habit. :)
    Keep up the great work.
    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done for being not 100%. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Wendi! I have lots of areas that could use a little organizing and cleaning! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have done! Today I took everything out of my pantry, cleaned and tossed a lot of things. I have wire shelves in my pantry which are difficult to do much with. I can't replace them with wood just now, so I have been searching Pinterest for ideas! Love all the jars, I am going to be on the look our for some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks good! I love your spice jars - it has to be so much easier having everything in the same size. That's my biggest challenge with keeping them organized. I have been working on re-organizing my kitchen this past month. I love having everything straight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the idea of putting all the puddings and jello in one container. I am sitting here thinking "why didn't I know this sooner". Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!