Friday, January 23, 2015

Laundry Recipes

After this post I had several request for my recipes.

Laundry Soap - this is my original recipe.  Since then I have found that Zote works better for me then Fels Naptha.  I will sometimes add a color safe bleach to this in the summer. We are gardener and have an active 8 year old so there is more dirt and grass stains in the summer.

Stain Remover - the original recipe calls for baking soda. I found that it clogged they line in the sprayer so I have opted to leave it out. It still works well for me.

I couldn't find the link for the fabric softener.  It is 8 cups of warm water, 3 cups of white vinegar and 2 cups of hair conditioner.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these! I am passing this post on to my daughter Jessica. Thanks again and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Wendi. I am glad to find your blog through Monica's Homespun Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these!
    I'm almost out and may buy supplies next time instead.
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!