Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's Time to Begin!

It is that time again to tackle those projects! The first project of the year is Megan's room. It still has the border that went with her crib bedding. It is time to give it a little update. Along with the update there is going to be a major purge.
The project started in the closet. Things were packed up and moved to our third room.
Sometimes these projects are hard because it gets a lot messier in the in between.

Remember all the time I spent painting in the garage?
Now is the time for those to be installed.

The new ceiling has been installed in the closet and given a fresh coat of paint. Now it is time to sort, purge, and put everything back.

While Chuck installed the ceiling I was busy with another project.
My oven was gross!  All of the Christmas baking and a pot roast that boiled over made it quite a mess.

It feels good to get back in the swing of things. I am looking forward to marking things off of the project list!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Wendi, Glad your feeling better. Can't Wait to see all the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all of you wonderful projects! My word of the year is "Less: but so far, I have not been able to get going with purging. I have been subbing a lot at work because sickness is rampant! I have not lost sight of it, tho. Can't wait to see how Megan's room turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good to mark those things off of the list!! I am happy to be back into the swing of things too.
    I need to clean my stove.. now that you reminded me. I'll wait til a really cold day.
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love projects to do and even more so when they are completed! I can't wait to see how Megan's room turns out.

    I have been revamping my stock pantry and cleaning out closets myself from all the holiday fun. Trying to cook from the freezer, so I can buy some bulk meat. It feels so good to use everything before it all goes freezer burnt!

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!