Monday, December 22, 2014

Night Lights

The bags of popcorn and M&M's are ready to go for our annual Christmas light adventure.
Megan invited a friend along this year.  
I had looked up a list of must see locations and we were off.  This neighborhood was on the list and it  was awesome.  They had lights around the bottom of all the trees that lined the sidewalks. The pictures doesn't do it justice.  It looked like something you would see in a movie. 

One of the items on our must see list was a complete bust.  We had driven about 20 minutes south of where we live and what was suppose to be a display synchronized to music didn't even exist.  Chuck took us down some country roads maneuvering us back to an area that was more populated and we ran across this gem.
I was in awe of the nativity in the loft of this barn.  There is usually one thing through the season that moves me and this was it.  Wonderful!

I am a person that likes routine. That is why I feel that traditions are so important. Some find it boring, but I find that tradition invokes memories.  We had a fun night making memories!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at light displays, too. It's hit or miss in our neighborhood. We used to drive around with hot cocoa with the kids in their pjs. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Wendi! OUr light trip was disappointing. Not many folks did lights around here this year.

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laure what a neat idea to take popcorn to see the lights. I love the barn display. Perfect! Merry Christmas and May God Bless your home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!