Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Canvas Art

It is that time of year again for homemade gifts. I needed something for the boys I watch to make for their parents. Honestly, the wheels weren't turning and I knew I wanted something simple. I saw some 8x10 canvas on sale and an idea was born.

I used leftover paint to cover the canvas and then picked out a Bible verse to add. This family is super busy and on the go constantly. I thought the reminder to be still would be great for them. I used scrapbook alphabet stickers that I had on hand to add the verse.
I picked out four colors of craft paint and let the boys have at it.  Once they were done I took a brush and smoothed out their masterpieces. 
The stickers were removed and ta-da.  
One quick, easy, meaningful, homemade gift is complete.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

1 comment:

  1. those are great! I would appreciate a gift like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!