Sunday, November 23, 2014

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

 On their way to a father/daughter dance.

 I have been working on a project or two for Christmas gifts.

 While the kitchen was mopped Megan turned the chairs into a covered wagon. :)
 I went to wake Megan up for school and found that our bookworm was busy reading.  It makes me happy, happy that she has developed a love for reading.

 Abe showed up one morning with a pack of post its and a marker.  He and Megan had a great time making me the post it holder!
 Sharing the adventures of Frog and Toad.

 Sunday school preparations.
 We enjoyed the last little bit of fall with a night away with extended family.
 It was fun hanging out with our nieces Kayla and Lauren.

Now I must wake up my family and get the day started.  I have been up since 3:30 this morning!   I must have sleep wrong as I woke up to an aching back.  Lets hope this girl can make it through church without dozing off!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

3 comments:

  1. hope your back feels better and also hope you don't fall asleep in church. Ive done that before, after a similar night,

    you have a very sweet family, I always enjoy your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you at the store Friday! I am interested in what crafts you are making... Hope you catch up on your rest!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday! Did you make it through church? I hope your back is feeling much better today. It looks as though you ave been busy. It's been busy here and it will continue to be until after the New Year. I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. Where did this year go?

    Any who, I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!