Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hanging the Greens

My sister had some where to be Thanksgiving evening so the festivities ended earlier then normal. That meant we had time to start decorating Thursday night.

The tree was put up and light added and we called it a night.  The next morning I made a Rudolph themed breakfast before the decorating fun began.



Done!  Well, with the tree anyway. 
I keep the other decor in the living room simple.  The true star of the season was added to the top of the entertainment stand.
The stocking were hung.
Santa pictures were displayed.  I love seeing Megan through the years!
Once the tree was up Chuck moved outside while I finished fluffing the nest.
It looks wonderful in the dark.

 
I enjoy sitting in the evening watching the lights twinkle and reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
  

5 comments:

  1. Love the night pic of your tree, Wendi. So sparkly and homey. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fun!Hopefully, we'll get our decorations up this week--I really need to clean the house first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations. We are all done on the inside. I should have taken advantage of the warmer weekend to finish the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.. your tree looks beautiful!!!! colored lights are my favorite!! That breakfast was too cute! Pancakes actually sound great right now.
    Happy December Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!