Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life Lessons

The great thing about life is that it keeps moving along.  The bad thing about life is that sometimes it moves you to a place you would rather not be.


Life is full of hills and valleys.  Without those ups and downs we wouldn't grow as a person, as a family and certainly not closer to God.


Life is fragile and it is those moments that we realize how important it is to live in the moment.


Things are fine with my little family, but someone we care about is struggling.  We are loving, supporting and more importantly praying for this person.

My blog may be silent as my focus is elsewhere.  No worries though as my Creator gives me hope and refuge through the easy and hard moments.

  

4 comments:

  1. We have some friends who are going through a rough time. Something we would have never guessed! So I kind of know what you are going through. My biggest challenge with this is to not take on more than God wants me to carry, but to allow Him to do His work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining you in prayer for the person you care about. May everything work out as it is intended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that and hope everything turns out well for your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep them in my prayers and hope for all good things to come to them. Thinking of you and your family as well. Hope you have a restful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!