Thursday, September 18, 2014

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

 I had a extra little guy to care for this week.  Eli loved having someone to play with!
 It wouldn't be fall without a visit to a fall festival. 
 Megan loves to sneak up on the squirrel she named "Chubby."  This guy is at the bird feeder more then the birds. 
There were a couple of dead trees at the back of our property.  While taking them down I talked Chuck into taking another one down to provide more light for the garden.  



 Another project on the list is staining the fence.  We hope to get one side finished Saturday.

As I was putting this post together this song...I've got the joy, joy, joy down in my heart... keep running through my mind.  You can thank me later when that tune keeps running through your head. :)

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!   

4 comments:

  1. I love the joy song and you're right, it is now stuck in my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am needing some time to find the joy in everyday things, life has been hectic lately. I do have that song running thru my head now, and I am thinking I will teach it to my preschool class and we can sing it in Bible class, at least one verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things to find joy.. folded laundry YES.. folding laundry NO.. lol.

    You've got a great yard. Glad that you are getting more sunshine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wendi for the song, that song is contagious. Thanks for the reminder to slow down and find joy in my everyday life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!