Monday, August 04, 2014

Keeping Busy

Since school has started I feel like I have been going non stop. I hope that in a week or so we will be back into a good routine.

I did the a big shopping trip and should be back in the once a month shopping routine.  Yay!


Megan and I went for a short swim a couple of times.


I was able to stain a little bit on the fence.  Only a little because the rain showers keep coming. 


Since I am having a hard time doing any painting/staining outside I started an inside project.  A couple of years ago we bought the planks to finish the ceiling in our home.  It is one of those projects that kept getting pushed back.  Chuck created this nifty drying rack for me out of a frame for a mattress.  I hope to have them all primed and painted by the end of month.  


School pick up leaves me in the van for an extended amount of time.  I like to arrive early so I am on my way when school lets out and not stuck that crazy traffic.  I have been using this time for some light reading.  It has been nice to have this time.  


Of course there is always some housework that needs tackled. 


May your day be filled with joy and contentment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!