Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Herb/Spice Shakers

If you have been reading for a while you know that I have a love for Mason Jars. :) My parents stopped by one day last week and Mom had a surprise for me.
Yeah!  She certainly knows what make this girl happy.  They have a wonderful flip cap for shaking.  I love that it is attached so there is no more searching for a lid.  (A little girl who loves to help has a way of misplacing lids.)  

My only complaint is the labels as they don't stick well.  You can see a little in on the bottom jar that the sticker is coming loose on the sides.  I am going to see if I can find some cute labels that I can print off.  That way they will stick well and look better then having my chicken scratch across them!

I will be able to stack them four tall in my baking cabinet which will clear up some much needed space. I have already added these cuties to my Christmas list!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

5 comments:

  1. I like those a lot! And my spices are a mess. But I will have to wait, I am on a self imposed stricter budget for myself.
    I am sure you can find some cute printable labels, do you Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi, Just followed you here from Rhonda's blog. Thank you for the heads up on the mason Jar spice lids. I will be on the lookout for those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gift..how sweet of your MIL. I will have to look for theses. My spices cabinet would be nicer with these spice jar. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!