Monday, July 21, 2014

Glazed Fruit Salad

Sunday was our church picnic. Unfortunately we were unable to attend as Megan wasn't feeling well.  I had already prepared my dishes to take so I sent them in with my mother-in-law.


Glazed Fruit

29 oz canned peach slices, cut in half
20 oz canned pineapple tidbits
Small box of instant vanilla pudding
1 banana, sliced
1/2 pint blueberries
1 lb strawberries, sliced
1 cup sliced grapes

Mix peaches, pineapple (along with juice) and box of pudding until dissolved.  Stir in remaining fruit and chill. 


Megan orders a glazed fruit dish at a restaurant we sometimes go to.  She asked me if I had made this or bought it from the restaurant.  :)  I know I will be making this again as Megan is already asking for a different fruit combination next time.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 



1 comment:

  1. I've made fruit like this many times before. Delicious! The pudding mix makes it very tasty! :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!