Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Days

The sun has been shinning and sky is a brilliant blue.  The grass is green and the flowers are growing and blooming.  Days that make you say ahhhh! and call for you to be outside as much as possible.  Oh how I love the days before the humidity sets in!


I just love it when kids are creative!  No volleyball net, no problem.  We'll just use the grapevine. :)


My niece, Katie, graduated from high school.


I add some solar light to the landscape.  They change color and I enjoy stepping out to look at them.


Megan is happy when she sees me head for the back door late in the evening.  Who wouldn't enjoy playing as night falls.



One morning there was interesting group out for a stroll.  Thankfully they didn't linger.



I had a little fender bender. :(  I was stopped waiting to turn left and someone clipped me.  She didn't even stop!  In the scheme of things this minor.  No one was hurt and we have insurance.  Just a hassle.  


Who needs fancy toys when you have a bag of marbles and a little imagination.


My days are filled with the simple joys of everyday life and I couldn't be happier!  I hope your are enjoying the June days as much as I am.

 May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

  1. Your backyard looks so pleasant! Glad the accident wasn't any worse and that everyone is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love June days...I love seeing these simple days of play ~best way to raise children..don't you think :)
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weather is fantastic and I don't care for the humid days to return. The rain has been wonderful making everything so lush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you weren't injured in that fender bender. Hope you continue to enjoy the balmy summer evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. June is the best!! it looks like you all are enjoying it too!! Sorry about the fender bender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendi! I have been a reader of your blog for some time now and love what an inspiration you are! I am starting a new blog series next month "My Blissful Home Tour". I want to inspire others and show them that we can create a beautiful home on less! I am looking for bloggers and non-bloggers who want to have their home tour on Blissful and Domestic. You would need to have big pictures, showing off your space. The little things, the big things, you name it, so we can all see the fun touches you make to your space. I think this will be a great way to inspire a little creativity in us all. What do you think! Would you like to be apart of the tour? I know my readers would love you!

    -Danielle
    Blissful and Domestic - Creating a Beautiful Life on Less
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!