Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Planting Time!

 
We are a less then a week away from our last frost date and the forecast for the next week is warm with rain showers late this week.  That meant it was a good time to get the garden planted. Yes!
 
 
Five rows of green beans were planted.
 
 
Eight tomato plants are in the ground.
 
 
Of course you need a cute pair of boots to work in the garden. :)
 

I hope to have time to visit the greenhouse tomorrow for some more goodies.  It makes this girl giddy with happiness when it is planting time!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi,
    Hope your garden grows and produces bushels.
    I am sure the cute boots will make the plants smile and grow even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots...come do my garden next pretty please. :D I hope your garden goes great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!