Friday, April 04, 2014

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.



Water + Dish Soap + Food Coloring + Straws = Tons of Fun

It also created a huge mess so I suggest this be an outside activity. :)


There has been plenty of time to play.


A trip to Survive Alive at the fire station was a great field trip. 


Getting dirty is always fun. 

 
Cousins!

The past two weeks Megan has been on spring break.  It has made for some busy days and makes me long for summer days when my girl will be home everyday. 
 
Find happiness in the ordinary; it makes for a pleasant life and a serene heart. ~ Granny Willodene
 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

8 comments:

LynnMarie said...

OH What fun and what joy you have. Still to cold up here to get dirty in the dirt yet. It's frozen hard like cement.

Carla from The River said...

Fun ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Rhonda said...

Your house always look fun!

Laura Lane said...

smile

Laura Lane said...

smile

Denise said...

We visited Survive Alive last Tuesday!

:)

Denise

Laura Lane said...

I've just got to try the bubble idea.

Kathy said...

Hi Wendi,
If you would be so kind to send me your address to my email kykathy@aol.com or message me on Facebook with it (Kathy Thacker Bowen), I have something I would like to send you. I was out shopping today and saw something that made me think of you. I used to have it when you won something from my blog one time, but I have misplaced it. Thanks!!
Kathy Bowen