Friday, March 14, 2014

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Tomato seedlings thriving.

 
Homemade bread crumbs for my pantry.
 
 
Lots of laundry activities.  Megan is scrubbing stains from some of her shirts.
 
 
Making laundry soap,
 

fabric softener and


stain remover. 


 
Cutting out what feels like a thousand crowns (really 20) for King Solomon ask for wisdom lesson on Sunday. 
 
 
Find happiness in the ordinary; it makes for a pleasant life and a serene heart. ~ Granny Willodene
 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

Teresa @ Simply Farmhouse said...

You had a busy week..I love accomplishments!

Jennifer Hoots said...

The ordinary is my favorite!!! Looks like you are enjoying some sweet times, too.

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

I have been making my own breadcrumbs as well and wondering why in the world I didn't start doing it sooner. Enjoy your day and God bless.