Monday, February 24, 2014

Promise of Spring

After a night of rain and thunderstorms we woke up to melted snow, sunshine and spring like temperatures. Although I know that we have plenty of winter left it did give me hope for spring.
 
 
On our way home from church we stopped by the hardware store for a light bulb and Megan and I browsed the seed display.  We ended up leaving with some tomato seeds. 
 
 
Megan couldn't wait to get them planted!
 

Although I am ready to go out and play in the dirt I am trying to be content with winter.

  If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Bradstreet

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!