Thursday, January 02, 2014

Five Gifts to Make

Coming off of a major holiday I am sure that making gifts is far, far from the minds of many. Every year I intend to make gifts and then that little thing called time, or lack there of, gets in the way. I am determined not to let it happen this year.

Many times I save a bunch of pins, magazine ideas and then things never make it to the top of the to do list.  This year I am going to start small.  I have complied a list of five gift.  Once they are finished I will then make another list of five items if time permits.  Making things for those you care about should be about creating in love not in a stressed out state to just get it done!

My list included some items that are super easy and take little time and some that are a little more time consuming.  Without further ado here is my list:     
 

 


 
 
 
 
  
 
 
As I complete an item I will be sure to let you know the cost and how it turns out.  Happy Crafting!
 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is a great idea and some cute gifts too!

I always have more ideas this time of year as to what everyone would like since we just spent time with them. Need to make a list too!

Rhonda said...

I second Mary Ann, very cute projects and they are all gifts that I would like to get.

If you lived close to me, you could come get most of the supplies needed from my craft room.

Simply Farmhouse said...

cute Ideas ...love this list idea.

The Cedar Seasons said...

I LOVE the dish towel gift! Lists are amazing! : )

I also wanted to stop by to let you know that YOU have won my giveaway from December! (The 25.00iTunes card)
If you wouldn't care email me your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow!
thecedarseasons@gmail.com

Blessings Always!
Lyn @ The Cedar Seasons!

Laura Lane said...

These are some good ideas. I should make some plans myself. After all, there are gift giving occasions all year long!

Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Kathy said...

Can't wait to see your versions of these! My favorites are the spoons and the bookmark. Would love to make up several of the bookmarks to have on hand for little gifts!