Monday, November 11, 2013

Pinned It, Made It: Thankful Garland

One of my favorite holidays is coming up.  I truly enjoy Thanksgiving.  It is a simple, meaningful and a low key holiday.  Not to mention you get to sample a variety of yummy food.  Taking time to give thanks and show gratitude is something we really want to instill in Megan.  When I saw this  I knew it would be perfect to help reinforce thankfulness.  


Each evening we take a turn to write something we are thankful for.






On the nights that it isn't my turn it is like waiting for gift to see what the other person writes. :)

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!


linked to:


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea, Wendi. I totally want to do that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Wendi! What a great tradition to have.

    Thanks for participating!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing it. I plan on sharing it with Jessica. I think they would really enjoy doing it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!