Monday, November 25, 2013

Pecan Pie Muffins

I needed something quick to make for our church Thanksgiving dinner.  My dad had mentioned taking pecan pie muffins to a fellowship meal at church so I called mom for the recipe.  



Preheat oven to 350*

Cream 1/2 cup softened butter and 1 cup of brown sugar.  Add 2 beaten eggs and mix well.  Add 1/2 cup self rising flour and 1 cup chopped pecans.  Spoon into greased muffin tins filling about 2/3 full.  Bake 20-25 minutes.  Yield almost a dozen.    

When I pulled them out of the oven the middle had sunk.  To pretty them up I pushed a pecan into the center as soon as they came out of the oven.  

I shared some with the neighbor lady.  

You can print the tag here.

The rest I took to church.  


Oh my!  These are some tasty muffins.  Enjoy!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! And so neat that you shared with your neighbor--what a sweet little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I don't have any pecans or I would be making them right now. I have walnuts though. Wonder if I could substitute. Probably wouldn't be the same. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!