Monday, November 18, 2013

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

The flower beds have been cleaned for the winter.


A warm bowl of soup pulled from the freezer for lunch.


Waking up to a tidy kitchen.


My girl making pancakes.


Please, no picture while I am working on spelling!


Enjoying as a few minutes outside each afternoon.


The first snow of the season.  Only a dusting, but boy was Megan excited!


This just makes my happy. :)


I have been working on tiding cabinets and closets.


I have my give away box handy as I do this.


Hot chocolate after some time outside.



I know I haven't been great about keeping up with my little space on the web.    Life is busy and by the time I sit down in the evening my brain power isn't what it should be. :)  I keep thinking things will slow down but life just keeps moving.  Which is a good thing!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! It seems to be hard for me to get time to post as well. I hope you have a wonderful day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Joy every where!! Love the pictures and so glad you got some snow (because I really don't want any :) ) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Joy every where!! Love the pictures and so glad you got some snow (because I really don't want any :) ) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendi, your home is just beautiful and it looks so comfortable. I know about being busy, and wonder how some bloggers do so many posts. Blogging is nice but family and home things come first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is such a blessing! Enjoyed your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of the icy clotheslines is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!